Camp Wannagoagain: Intensive Reading Bootcamp
Summer is the best time to make rapid, lasting change.
Build reading and spelling skills, boost self-esteem and confidence.
Let’s make the next school year less stressful and more productive!
ARE YOU CONCERNED . . . ?
- That your child is behind in reading?
- That the next school year will be too challenging?
- That your child is bright, but is not learning as quickly as they need to?
HOW IS READING BOOT CAMP DIFFERENT?
- We target the root cause—Reading Boot Camp addresses the foundational skills necessary for reading: memory, attention, processing, and sequencing.
- Reading Boot Camp is intense. Three weeks of camp covers as many reading lessons as six weeks of other high quality, (Orton-Gillingham-based) literacy programs. Teacher to student ratio is 1 to 1.
- Researched-based curriculum – validated by studies at Stanford, Harvard, MIT, and Rutgers and other well-known institutions. Fast ForWord and Barton Reading and Spelling System continue to be independently proven in public and private schools to improve reading skills.
WHO IS A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR READING BOOT CAMP?
Children age 7 years to 12. Programs used during Reading Boot Camp have been well researched and proven to be effective for learners who have dyslexia or struggle with reading and spelling.