Camp Wannagoagain: Intensive Reading Bootcamp
Summer is the best time to make rapid, lasting change.
Build reading and spelling skills, boost self-esteem and confidence.
Let’s make the next school year less stressful and more productive!
- That your child is behind in reading?
- That the next school year will be too challenging?
- That your child is bright, but is not learning as quickly as they need to?
HOW IS READING BOOT CAMP DIFFERENT?
- We target the root cause—Reading Boot Camp addresses the foundational skills necessary for reading: memory, attention, processing, and sequencing.
- Reading Boot Camp is intense. Three weeks of camp covers as many reading lessons as six weeks of other high quality, (Orton-Gillingham-based) literacy programs. Teacher to student ratio is 1 to 1.
- Researched-based curriculum – validated by studies at Stanford, Harvard, MIT, and Rutgers and other well-known institutions. Fast ForWord and Barton Reading and Spelling System continue to be independently proven in public and private schools to improve reading skills.
WHO IS A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR READING BOOT CAMP?
Children age 7 years to 11. Programs used during Reading Boot Camp have been well researched and proven to be effective for learners who have dyslexia or struggle with reading and spelling.
Space is limited! Contact Marla Resnick today to register for summer 2020